PACKAGE 1. Camping and Rainforest Tour in Syuan River in Tambrauw Regency of West PapuaDuration : 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Availability : All Year Round
Destination : Rainforest of Cuan river in Tambrauw regency (look at the map below)
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment should be done at least 2 weeks before the trip. You could send the cost by bank transfer or western union. I will provide the details by email.
I can also arrange your snorkeling trip as a group tour to Raja Ampat islands in a separate itinerary.
Tropical rainforest of West Papua is rich in bio-diversity. It is the natural habitat of various species of birds including birds of paradise, blyth's hornbill, and sulphur crested cockatoo. There are colorful butterflies and beetles that we can see while walking through the bush of the forest. Cuscus possum, soa-soa lizards, wild pigs, cassowary birds and deers may be seen as we spend more days exploring the jungle. This tour is suitable for nature lover who wants to explore the forest and at the same time support us in preserving this precious eco-system through eco-tourism.
|Camping tour in the forest of Cuan river|
Day 2 (breakfast, lunch, dinner will be served in the jungle)
Before sunset, the birds are usually active, we need to come out of the jungle and walk along the banks to watch birds that fly above our heads or perch on the branch of trees to eat fruits.
|Sulphur crested cockatoo in the forest|
Birds such as sulphur crested cockatoo, yellow faced myna, black capped lory and goliath cockatoo usually can be found in this deeper forest.
|Cuan river is near Sausapor town of Tambrauw regency|
What you need to prepare
- Bring water-shoes, flip-flop and light clothing (t-shirts, shorts, socks) for walking in the tropical rainforest and crossing the rivers. Also bring your swimsuit if you want to swim in the crystal clear water of the river.
- Bring your d-slr camera with telephoto or a bridge camera such as Nikon P900 and extra batteries
- Fly from your country to Jakarta (the capital of Indonesia)
- And then fly from Jakarta to Sorong city.
- We will meet you at the airport to organize the tour and guide you to Cuan river where you will spend several days in the forest to explore the beauty of Papua's nature.